Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yesterday

Well, you see I had full intentions of checking everything off my to do list. Thank goodness I am not psycho about my to do lists, as some people Connie and I know are, because if I was it would be bad. Yesterday the mood struck me to make one of those crazy canvas things everyone has had on their front door. I know I am a bit behind, but the mood struck me yesterday and so in about ten minutes I had located all my paints, my canvas, and some sorry excuses for brushes. After about 15 minutes this is what I had... I think it looks a little fallish but I guess I'm extra prepared. Anyway do NOT I repeat do NOT spend money on one, contact me I can paint you something in about 15 minutes.
As for my sewing room, if you count that I painted in my sewing room yesterday then yes I did a lot in there, but as for actually making anything...I made a top and a onesie for sisters and today I will tackle a shirt for their brother. I also have a new dress I am making for someone for Christmas...it'll be a size one if I have any takers. If I finish it I'll post pictures later today. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet Aunt B would like a canvas with grapes on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wanting something too....might make a good birthday gift for someone special...hint, hint...no really, i wanted to embroidery a big b and put in on the door

    ReplyDelete