Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Sewing Continued

As stated before I am trying to sew my way through the book Weekend Sewing. I know I know it will take a while and know that all my sewing does not take place on the weekend. Today I was able to create two more projects from the book. The Sunday Entertaining Apron and the Drawstring Bag. The bag was SO much easier than the apron.
The Apron, I began Sunday night after the baseball game. I was able to finish most of it but woke up this morning and sewed on the waist band. I apparently missed some of the directions which made it a little bit more difficult, but I got it finished.


The bag which can be made smaller or larger was super fast and easy. It took maybe 15 minutes. I am thinking I am gonna make one for each of my students to keep thier supplies in next year. They can hang them in thier locker and it will keep all the crayons out of my floor. Larger ones would be so cute to monogram as laudry bags, lingerie bags, or shoe bags for packing.
Stay tuned for what is coming up in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment