Thursday, June 11, 2009

Down the Road


While blog stalking today I found a great blog http://www.handmadebyalissa.com/. This lady is quilter. Now don't think I've jumped off the wagon and have gone crazy, but I have been wanting to make a quilt for a while. Searching her site I found tons of beautiful quilts, and then I found directions. It is very labor intensive and I am not sure how great I am with tedious tasks, since I don't like to follow seam allowances. heheheh but in the future I would like to make a quilt like this.

I love how the blocks frame a small picture in the fabric, and how the centers are a little off. I don't know when and I don't know for who, but I want to make this quilt. Say a prayer I keep with my dream. Angela since you are the only one that reads this if I turn out to be the next quilting fool I will make some for your boys. One day thier wives will love them.

1 comment:

  1. i want some cute shoes those are adorable!! you are the new ConCon!!

    ReplyDelete