Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Been A While


Well, not really just about a week. Cullen and I have been on vacation so of course I have not been in my sewing room. I did however get some smocking started. I am about one row of cable stitiching away from it being finished. At some point I have to find a garment to insert the smocking into, but that will be later. As for today, I have some outfits to work on for my sister in law and as soon as they are finished I will post some pictures. Check out my friend's new blog http://www.conniebuse.blogspot.com/ she was a great role model when I first started teaching and I am so excited to be able to get to see snippets of her life now on her blog since we don't get to talk everyday now.

1 comment:

  1. smocking you're brave, once I discovered shirring I decided to give up on my dreams of smocking

    ReplyDelete