Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sew Mama Sew is a website that has this sewing survey...I took it. Here are my answers.
What brand and model do you have? Brother Sewing machine, brother embroidery, bernina serger
How long have you had it?a little over a year
How much does that machine cost (approximately)? a lot
What types of things do you sew (i.e. quilting, clothing, handbags, home dec projects, etc.)? children's clothing
How much do you sew? How much wear and tear does the machine get?at least once a week
Do you like/love/hate your machine? Are you ambivalent? Passionate? Does she have a name? I like my machine, no name yet
What features does your machine have that work well for you? love the button hole maker
Is there anything that drives you nuts about your machine? bobbin issues
Do you have a great story to share about your machine (i.e., Found it under the Christmas tree? Dropped it on the kitchen floor? Sewed your fingernail to your zipper?, Got it from your Great Grandma?, etc.!)? We want to hear it! My sweet mama got it for me.
Would you recommend the machine to others? Why?It is idiot proof.
What factors do you think are important to consider when looking for a new machine? durability
Do you have a dream machine? I would love love a viking, but a fantastic bernina would be welcomed on my doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment