Monday, July 6, 2009

Sewing It Up!


Whew, today has been a day. I have been in my sewing room since about 6:30 this morning. I haven't really been sewing the entire time, but for at least four hours today I have been running both my sewing and embroidry machine. I have recently been asked to make some outfits so I knocked out a couple today. I must say I have ADD when it comes to sewing. While I know people have asked me to do certain things for them...my sister in law has 3 outfits she needs done, Ms. Connie asked me to make some baby gifts, and my friend Lisa left some fabric to be sewn into outfits, I found myself jumping from project to project today. Much the way I feel this blog will read when I am finished...a little tidbit here and a little there.

For Ms. Connie I was able to cut out all three of her gifts. Two were monogrammed, one was finished.

For Kathy, my sister in law, I was able to cut out and monogram two of her three outfits, one was completely finished.



For Lisa, I was able to cut out three outfits, monogram and partially sew two of them, one is complete.



While all this was going on I also thought of my sweet Ellie that is coming into town this weekend to visit. As some items were on the embroidery machine I was cleaning up my sewing room and found some dress pieces I needed to embroider and sew up for Ellie.

For Ellie I was able to monogram and sew together 4 dresses, monogram 1 bubble, and cutout one outfit.
Her Summer Dress



Her new winter dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, You won't do! Those are precious. I have vowed to get going on my blog again...but I need a tutorial, I can't figure out how to do like you did, words then pic, then more words. Too dumb...About to start on MC's birthday party stuff! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete