Monday, July 20, 2009

Quilt?

Well, let me tell you that I don't believe I will be the next quilter....But Sunday morning before church I decided to put together a Christmas 12 inch square. Hmm...well the piecing of it was not the issue. hmm..no it wasn't even the putting it together to quilt...no it was the actual quilting...that stinks...who could do it by hand? This was my attempt.

Also while in the sewing room on Sunday I managedto make two Christmas dresses and two pairs of pants...only one of the dresses is featured here...because I branched out. This is a dress I had never made before. Like most dresses it has the tab top buttons, but look at the back....it is a wrap dress for little girls, it buttons in the back. How sweet huh? Yeah well my to do list for around the house has definitely taken away from my sewing time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment