Thursday, July 23, 2009

Runners-not athletes

So I haven't been in the sewing room a lot the last few days, but I have managed to get some new projects finished. In August I am hosting a party for Habitat for Humanity. It is a jewelry trunk show and an Afternoon Tea. All are welcome to attend or you can mail me your donation. Yeah that was a shameless plug! So in an effort to create some continuity from room to room in my home I decided to use black and white toile to top all the tables that will be bedecked with jewelry and sweets. I am not a domestic sewer, meaning I'll make clothes but don't ask me to make curtains and table cloths and such. Well last week I made curtains for Leslie's classroom...check and I made runners for my two buffets and my dining room table...check that off my list. I know I will have bistro tables set up around the downstairs but they will have full length cloths with toile toppers. Connie will be monogramming me a toile initial for my front door and if anyone has other places to put toile accents I am taking suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment