Monday, October 5, 2009

Pink and Green

Lately I noticed that I have been sewing a lot of pink and green items.


Here is a bib I made. I found a pattern online and decided to give it a try. I have some more ready to embroidery/applique and will post when they are finished.
Here is a dress I made for my friend, Amber, to give to her little cousin.






I have been making a lot of baby dresses lately for showers and this a green and white gingham dress with pink monogram for one of those showers.


This is a Christmas dress I made last week. I had been thinking about using this green fabric for a while and found the pink corduroy in my fabric closet so I put them together and loved it. I posted them on facebook and had two orders the next day. I'll post the others I have made later.

No comments:

Post a Comment