Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Fabric?

You decide. When I first saw this funky pink, red, and green fabric I thought of spring for sure...but the more I look at it the more I see using it for a fun Christmas dress. I don't know how fun my dresses are...I usually stick to about two styles...fun or not....anyway.

I got the fabric and needed to make a dress for my sister in laws friend....




with the leftover I made a skirt for a coworker's daughter and then



appliqued a letter on a onesie for the baby sister.






I think it is cute and will probably use it for some Christmas/spring dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Dual duty clothes are the best! One of MC's Christmas outfits is red & white pants with a red turtleneck and circle/monogram...she will also wear this at Valentine's! The color of the turtleneck underneath your dress will make it holiday or not is my theory...

    ReplyDelete